ushauri

Fay Pub

Fay Pub
Fay Pub Sinza,We Rock,it is a good place to be cool and usalama wa kutosha!!Fay Pub ipo Sinza kumekucha,nyuma ya Seven Up kama unaelekea shamool Hotel,, kwa maelekezo piga namba 0715 556453

tangaza

Monday, October 29, 2012

DIMPOZ AFUNGUKA KUMSAMEHE LORD EYEZ,ASEMA "BAADAE" IMEMUINGIZIA MKWANJA MREFU!



The musical stars of the new generation in Mommy Dimpoz has said that despite the use of 5 million shillings to return his car to the condition usually can not hate a fellow artist Lord Eyez who held custody today on suspicion of stealing equipment from his car.
Speaking to fredyse1 blog earlier today Mommy Dimpoz has opened that although currently not allowed to say anything about it but it has the right to say that self-righteousness and NAMUACHIA MUNGU.
"I know that was not allowed to speak anything for that matter is the police, I can tell you that personally I forgive him Lord and his colleagues, because you do not know about tomorrow, I plan to meet him and tell him this thing, I feel bad but I am grateful that my car have gt service and now yes I am using again although I have a great COSTS "said Dimpoz.



In the next stage The Song star of 'Baadae' has revealed that the song has gave him large amounts of money they were different from his expectations while also he gathered about him a multitude of friends inside and outside the country through song of BAADAE.
Source;Teentz

No comments:

Post a Comment